AIM
DosVolta

Spirited Away - Solitude Spirited Away - Solitude

Great job.

I loved the movie and you did a great job with this flash. hah you should make one where the thing goes crazy and starts eating ppl.

XIN Session 04 XIN Session 04

LOL WTF!

ok yea the whole library scenario was a bit wierd but the fight scenes were good. it just cracked me up when the guy was like, "This is a library where kids come to study" lol then WHAM. GOod effort. Nice drawings.

Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"3 Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"3

THATS COMEDY!

omg that has to be the funniest thing i have seen in a while. That part when he turns into the kid was freakin halarious great work!! keep it up.

Knox responds:

ha ha that stupid kid

In the sky In the sky

HMMMM...

i gave u a ten cause the song kicks ass but other than that...yea u need to try a little harder. not too bad tho for a first.

Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3) Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3)

LMAO!

OMG that has to be one of the funniest things ive seen on newgrounds. The fight scenes were awesome! I especially liked the ryu ending. Great job! hope to see more of yer work!

Alice Alice

ROCKIN!

Wow the music just caught me by surprise, that song is awesome! i need to get it now. Great job with combining the actual photographs with the flash too.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

This should be #1

Wow, this one really nailed it. Luis, i gotta hand it to ya i love the song and that flash just worked great with it. I hope to see this one go to the top of the list beacuse it sure deservers to be there.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

wow that was some great work there.

swweet! i bet that took a while to produce. having all those guys doing those moves and kicking ass! great stuff.